- On the Road with Ari Fleischer & Matt Brooks
- Some interesting analysis on the US elections from various sources
- Why might the next US president influence your life, as an Israeli citizen? Part One.
- Not sure if you’re going to vote in the US elections via absentee ballot? Check this out first.
- Barack Obama: Who is he, and what is he saying about Israel and the Middle East?
Tag Archives: electoral cycle
Below are some examples of recent elections decided by a margin of victory of less than 0.1% An estimated 300,000 US citizens currently reside in Israel. Of these, a substantial number are eligible to vote in key swing states, such … Continue reading