- On the Road with Ari Fleischer & Matt Brooks
- Some interesting analysis on the US elections from various sources
- Why might the next US president influence your life, as an Israeli citizen? Part One.
- Not sure if you’re going to vote in the US elections via absentee ballot? Check this out first.
- Barack Obama: Who is he, and what is he saying about Israel and the Middle East?
Tag Archives: politics
Below are some examples of recent elections decided by a margin of victory of less than 0.1% An estimated 300,000 US citizens currently reside in Israel. Of these, a substantial number are eligible to vote in key swing states, such … Continue reading
The answer is a definitive no. Voting in a federal election does not impact your residency status or your tax liability status. Not only that, but the IRS does not routinely use voter registration records in order to locate people … Continue reading
The American Jewish Committee (AJC) recently conducted a survey designed to give insight regarding American Jewish opinion in light of the upcoming Presidential elections. According to the survey, 61 percent of Jews claim that they would vote for Obama if … Continue reading